Further to my following core idea over innovating the bartering; I would like to enhance it with a creative way that according to me, a unique one and never thought / implemented yet. However, it could be seen partially on individual / group basis / organizational basis, in many parts of the world.
- After passing from universities, number of candidates / workforce is increasing swiftly / dangerously day by day but number of jobs is not increasing in the same pace. Hence, unemployment is increasing with poverty.
- Due to bigger unemployment Brain drain is occurring and useful humans are forced to leave their countries to get sustenance.
- Trade Deficits are consistently killing some countries.
- Growth of Foreign Exchange is stuck.
- Due to labor shortage, some countries are facing reduction / stoppage in production.
- Due to labor shortage, industrial / economic growth is stuck.
- Lack of love, coordination, friendship, harmony etc among different nations particularly neighboring countries.
- And a lot more…
Idea / Solution
As name suggests ‘Workforce Trade’, it involves not the commodities but trade of workforce in an innovative way to benefit everyone. This will combine two countries wherein one is having workforce and shortfall of jobs. The second country is having jobs but shortfall of workforce. Hence, both will be joined together to exchange / fulfill their needs / unemployment. This will be done through online / remote exchange of services and there will be no physical exchange of workforce. Hence, there will be no risk of Brain drain. Online / Remote working is being done but on individual / group / organizational basis but this idea recommends / encourages, workforce exchange on country to country / nation to nation basis.
These are proposed steps that could further be enhanced / improved.
1. The first country that is having jobs but doesn’t have workforce will first analyze its needs in different industries and then it will share that needs with second country.
2. The second country that is having workforce but doesn’t have jobs will analyze / gather its taskforce according to the need of first country.
3. After a mutually accepted agreement, process will be started and workforce will start serving other country online.
4. The earned money will not only benefit the workforce of second country but will also benefit that country.
5. The production will not only benefit the industries of first country but will also benefit that country.
- Reduction of unemployment
- Poverty Alleviation
- Reduction in Trade Deficit
- Foreign Exchange Growth
- Production Growth
- Economic Growth
- Industrialization Growth
- Growth in Love, Coordination, Friendship and Harmony among nations / countries
The only disadvantage is apparent here that this idea will not be workable / useful / successful for the industries wherein physical appearance of workforce is mandatory.
Any idea / system can only be successful when entire social, religious, regulatory communities and other concerned authorities accept it without any objection. Hence, this system should be implemented after approval of ALL CONCERNED AUTHORITIES of respective regions / countries so that maximum humanity could take benefit from it.
Presently to measure the results it should be implemented on low volumes. But after successful results its application can further be extended. If you think deeply, then any positive application of this system can go beyond your imagination. Think if this system resolves any conflict etc. among two countries and increases the atmosphere of love, coordination and friendships. And a lot more…
In light of above, I sincerely hope that concerned resources all over the world will really look into it and will promote this amazing system / idea to bring nations closer towards Global Peace, Progress & Prosperity.
KEEP INNOVATING TO BRING MORE PROSPERITY…
(NOTE: You can find further useful ideas / approaches / contents on Global Peace, Progress & Prosperity by searching the keyword ‘Global Progress Volunteer’ on Google. Please don’t forget to like & spread. Thanks)
#Ideas, #Innovations, #Unemployment, #Bartering, #Exchange, #Workforce, #Labourforce, #LabourShortage, #Peace, #Progress, #Prosperity, #Success, #EconomicGrowth, #PovertyAlleviation, #Teleworking, #Remoteworking, #Tradedeficits